This module automates the calculation of fund prices. The investments are re-valued using latest prices supplied by market data providers. Balances from the general ledger are included and fees & expenses are amortised and allocated across each of the sub-funds. Valuation adjustment, review and finalise functions ensure each step in the process is controlled and signed-off.
- Many valuation frequencies supported including daily, weekly and monthly
- Amortisation of fees and expenses
- Automatic inclusion of selected general ledger accounts (e.g. debtors, accruals)
- Review and run valuations as many times as required prior to each dealing day
- Support for umbrella funds
- Full history of NAVs and unit prices