Multi-GAAP Accounting Engine
The Microgen Accounting Engine empowers enterprises to configure accounting rules to fit their business models, organisational structures and reporting requirements.
The Microgen Accounting Engine makes accounting rules transparent, auditable and easily adaptable as business circumstances change.
Functionally, the Microgen Accounting Engine processes product trade events through accounting treatments, creates debit/credit postings to target accounts and manages trade and instrument information.
The Microgen Accounting Hub comes packaged as a core module of Microgen Accounting Hub (MAH), which provides a single point of control for financial and accounting data. The Accounting Engine enables firms to:
- Quickly implement accounting rules using Microgen Accounting Engine’s in-built templates for various accounting standards such as USGAAP and IFRS
- Configure accounting rules using table updates or via web interfaces
- Adjust accounting rules to ensure exceptions and corrections are handled accurately and at a single point of control
- Quickly adapt and integrate the accounting rules into workflows. MAH integrates with Microgen Aptitude to enable users to quickly build bespoke applications
- Easily change and extend accounting rules to meet new regulatory or accounting requirements
When implemented within the Microgen Accounting Hub, accounting postings coming from the Accounting Engine are processed by the MAH high-performance Sub Ledger to update summary and detailed balances.
For more information about the Microgen Accounting Engine, please contact us.