Microgen Aptitude is a high-performance Enterprise Application Platform (EAP) that enables firms to differentiate their capabilities and rapidly exploit new business opportunities.
Microgen Aptitude is used to automate complex business processes, manage dynamic calculations and rules, and integrate data across existing infrastructure.
As a complete enterprise application platform, Microgen Aptitude removes the need to integrate disparate technologies and tool sets.
- Business and IT teams are empowered to work together to implement and control applications.
- Comprehensive data and application integration facilities help organisations to integrate data from existing infrastructure including ERP, CRM and other transactional systems.
- Applications designed and implemented on Microgen Aptitude achieve exceptional transaction and data-processing performance.
To learn more, please contact us.
Microgen Aptitude combines all of the elements required to build, implement, and control applications quickly. The intuitive, graphical environment integrates the following features:
Microflows to manage application logic & data flows.
Comprehensive ETL data integration and enrichment facilities to link applications and data across the enterprise
- Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) to implement a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- In-database processing to exploit database performance
- Graphical web design studio to create web applications and web-based workflows that integrate seamlessly with applications and data
- Enterprise-class debugger that leverages Microgen Aptitude’s graphical approach and enables team to create high-quality, high-performing applications
To learn more, please contact us.
Enterprise application development and delivery teams, including enterprise architects and business leaders (CIO, CFO, CTO), have no shortage of choices when choosing technologies with which to implement business models.
Traditionally, many applications have been coded using Java, .NET or COBOL. In other cases, application teams have implemented packaged solutions from large ERP providers.
How does an Enterprise Application Platform differ from these traditional approaches?
An Enterprise Application Platform, such as Microgen Aptitude, combines all of the elements required to build, implement, control and change applications quickly.
This differs from the usual approach of trying to bolt together legacy systems with clunky technology stacks or developing code from scratch.
With an Enterprise Application Platform, business teams enjoy a series of benefits. Applications are not only built more quickly but also they perform significantly better.
Further, the use of an enterprise application platform removes the burden of integrating various technology stack layers and juggling relationships with many suppliers and makes the application development process more efficient.
An Enterprise Application Platform seamlessly combines the following functionality:
- Define and implement business processes
- Implement and manage application & data flows
- Model and execute business rules
- Orchestrate web services using SOA Technology
- Integrate applications and data using ETL, EL-T
- Create web applications and web-based workflows
Microgen Aptitude processes upwards of several hundred million transactions per hour, thus enabling it to be used to build transaction intense applications such as in the finance, telecom or digital media sectors.
The platform was designed from the outset to excel in Big Data applications and to handle enterprise applications that involve huge transaction volumes.
How does Microgen Aptitude achieve these performance levels ?
Microgen Aptitude is not a mash-up of several complex tools that degrade performance and need separate costly development, maintenance and management.
The single high performance platform has multiple horizontally and vertically scalable event based execution engines to drive extremely high levels of performance and resilience across all layers of the application technology stack.
With Microgen Aptitude; business processes, application integration, data enrichment, transaction processing, business rules execution and other services all work together fluently.
Further, Microgen Aptitude enables development teams to embed in-database logic into business processes and applications. The use of in-database and in-memory processing within the Aptitude application platform enables teams to run the most data-intense applications with market leading performance.
Need to automate complex processes, integrate data and build and change applications as quickly as your business changes? Contact us.